Trenton Pressing is hiring production Operators in the Dade County area (Trenton, GA)
· Job Knowledge – Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources effectively.
· Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management, supervision or team leads direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary, to reach goals.; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
· Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote safety, quality, and workspace applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Safety and Security(!!!) – Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
· Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or GED; or two to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
· Mathematical Skills: Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions…
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift (1st, 2nd, and 3rd available)
- One location
- Remote interview process
Please contact Trenton Pressing at (706) 657-2130 or visit our physical location at 505 N Industrial Blvd, Trenton, GA 30752. We look forward to speaking with you!