Join The Mountain View Team!
Automotive Sales Professional
Job Duties include:
- Converting showroom visitors into customers by understanding their needs and interests, while matching them to the most appropriate vehicle.
- Understanding the characteristics, capabilities, and features of all inventory, and providing the potential customer with detailed information, including comparing different competitive models.
- Taking customers on test drives and demonstrating vehicle features.
- Building rapport with potential customers to improve the possibility of a sale in the future.
- Maintaining a customer database and communicating with them.
- Assisting customers with completing the relevant paperwork required for a successful sale to be processed.
- Collaborating with team members to reach sales targets and goals.
- An associate’s degree or a high school diploma
- A proven track record in some sales area would be advantageous
- A professional appearance, friendly manner, and positive attitude
- The ability to be competitive while maintaining the client’s best interests
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills
- A passion for sales and customer satisfaction
- Health, vision, and dental benefits eligibility after 60 days of employment
- Opportunity for career progression, not only through our store but also 8 other stores within the group
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Work-life balance, closed on Sundays
- Paid training